This is not an official name, but will be used until an official name is released.
- Were you looking for the Supply Closet, the first game's CAM 03, or Party Room 3, the second game's CAM 03?
Springtrap can be seen here, standing either to the far left of the camera or in the bottom right-hand corner of the room.
CAM 03 is an end corner of a hallway on the east side of the map. At the other end of the hallway is CAM 04. This end of the hallway is illuminated by a red light.
Various papers are seen lying on the floor. Papers/articles are seen hung on the walls, along with drawings of BB and The Puppet. Wires can also be seen hanging from the ceiling. The floor and sections of the walls have the black and white checkered-tile pattern found throughout the rest of the building. Happiest Day is also accessed through the drawing here.
- Clicking on The Puppet's drawing in the Monitor will take the player to a Minigame called "Happiest Day".
- A cupcake that appears on the player's desk also appears in this camera during Night 3. Clicking on all four cupcakes (CAM 02, CAM 03, CAM 04 and CAM 06) will send the player to the minigame "Chica's Party", where the player gives cupcakes to four children.
- Oddly, when Springtrap appears in this camera, the wires in the room disappear. This may simply be an error on Scott Cawthon's part.
- The wires hanging from the ceiling give the illusion of the camera screen being cracked.